Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Great Nabob gets Greater

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Since my last couple of outings, I have a couple of great things to add to the initial review and you can find those details here.

I walked in, saw my people, and then saw even MORE of my people in this new expanded section, and it's awesome. This means more seating, more standing room, more people to gawk at, a tv, and well MORE of whatever you make of it. This pleases The Glen.

I've posted an updated Happy Hour schedule, since the awesome bartender let me snag the menu from the table, thanks! Here's the teaser Mon-Fri 5-8pm, details in the review.

The bartender and the drinks are still as good as ever.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner