Friday, January 06, 2006

The Great Nabob

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Yes, The Great Nabob is might I say great. It's always been low key, yet good energy flows. As far as the happy hour, it's moderateley priced, and the food is first class.

Happy Hour - Monday - Friday 5pm to 8pm - updated 2/28/05
Monday $5 Jaeger & PBR
Tuesday $2 Pints of Manny's
Wednesday All Wine 1/2 price
Thursday $4.50 cosmos
Friday $4.50 Lemon Drops

Update - The place can fit more people now. If you've been there, you know there's a pool table in the back left. Well, now the area has an entire left hand side, so almost double the original drink and get happy space, which can be used for so many things....getting drunk, picking up women, eating, making a fool of yourself, gawking, passing out...you get the picture.

At this fine establishment, I had both a white and black Russian, drink that is. They were both great. To be more precise, my white Russian used the remaining cream, then I wanted another I asked the bartender to just go ahead and add more Kaluah, and he did. Very good.

The live music that I've caught there has been tasteful, nothing overbearing. So, yes, I will be back as I have already. Very nice.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner