Friday, February 24, 2006

Old Peculiar Update

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

The Old Peculiar Review is here. *Updated!*

I've update the review because of my latest experience there. The review has all the info, so here's merely a sneak peek:

Tuesday, Thursday (1st oen of every month), Saturday and Sunday all have set events.

The Happy Hour menu is also updated, it's everyday, yes! Even Saturday and Sunday!
The hours of this happiness are 4pm-6pm and 10pm-12pm.
And what does this happiness include? Great good, great price, good variety, so please read the review for the menu.

Ok, there it is folks. Go there, eat drink, throw darts and be very very Merry!
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Darttalker said...

Got to love an establishment with darts!

I'm always glad to see blog post about darts!

Let's all do our part to support "World Series of Darts"

"Do YOUR part – PROMOTE the World Series of Darts!"

Thread link

Dart_talker --------------------------------
My Blog http://darttalk.blogspot.com/
The League http://vcda.org/
The Forum:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner