Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Places that serve Strongbow :)

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

My favorite beer alternative is Strongbow Apple Cider. I can hardly do it justice except to say, try some! Besides, it has high levels of antioxidants - the same amount of antioxidants as a glass of red wine. You know what that means? It protect against diseases, such as those types of cellular damage that can lead to cancer and cardiovascular problems. But please, drink in moderation.

A little history. Strongbow is evidently made by Bulmers who also makes "Scrumpy Jack" and "Woodpecker". I will let you know if I find and more importantly tastes these delectible treats. In the meantime, here are some places where you, faithful reader can enjoy some lovely, smooth, crisp and refreshing StrongBow Apple Cider.

Bars:

The People's Pub
The Old Peculiar
The Old Town Ale House
The Lock and Keel

Markets:
Ballard Fred Meyer - 20oz cans (4 pack)
Univeristy Village QFC - 12oz bottle (6 pack)
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Just wanted to mention that George & Dragon pub in Freemont also serves the beloved Strongbow. They have another cider as well, but I'm not sure of the name. Enjoy!

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Glen!

I thought I'd let you know that the Green Room also serves Strongbow - in bottles.

Rock on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner