Friday, February 24, 2006

Clever Dunne's

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

I don't have that much to say about this place, but a review non the less.

The beer is averaged priced, and the kitchen has pretty limited hours. I understand they have a trivia night and live music on other nights.

I didn't find the service all that good. I mean four of us sat at a table and were never once waited on. Ordering from the bar itself was pretty easy and the beer tasted good.

I was able to spy a dart board, but it was lumpy and just kind of creeped me out. Oh, and let me say this. The bathroom is filthy, smelly and overall disgusting.

My group won't be returning. The best thing about this place is the outside of it, sorry to say.

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

1 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For anyone else who stumbled onto this review trying to find out about Clever Dunne's, please note that this review is almost 3 years old. The place is wonderful. Great staff, decent drink prices, great atmosphere (after work crowd is the best), shuffle board and the bathrooms have been renovated. And 3 flat panels for great sports watching. Give it a try!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner