Monday, February 27, 2006

An experience at The Garage

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

The review of The Garage is here.

Hello once again everyone, nice to see ya again. So, I wrote up the review, and now it's time for my overall experience of it.

I drove there right after work to meet up with coworker1 (cw1) and cw1's friends and friends of friends. Lucky for me, I got a parking spot out in front of IHOP, just right out in front if their parking lot. What's that you say? Where else can I park to go there? Well, besides the area on 10th Ave, between East Seneca and East Madison (in front of IHOP - 2hr parking until 6, then free for all), there's metered parking (remember you only need to pay until 6pm) up and down broadway, then miscelaneuos parking on sidestreets and garages.

I got there, didn't get ID'd and said coworker was there with his gang. Isn't it so satisfying for the party you are to meet actually be there? Plus, when they say they will be there first and they actually are? Ok, so anyway...moving on!

Um, bud light please. Coworker grabs the waitress, well doesn't really grab her, but instead, umm politely gets her attention and makes a request for a Budweiser Light. Ya'll like that? Said Bud Light is served to me by a pleasant waitress, oh how pleasant. The drink was very cold, so that's a plus. What's that? She's got a stain on her shirt (between the old you know what's) and it got there because of that other girl's wood? Oh! I see girl1 "accidently" put her pool cue on the other's girl shirt and "accidently" rubbed much blue chalk between her, um er, uh hoohas. Girl2 wasn't all that pissed, since they were friends, but I did oh by chance, happen to get a better look, and I felt much sorrier for Girl2 than I originally did. Enough said? You're right.

Coworker1 and I played pool against a couple of other people who thought they would beat us, but we taught them who's boss, particulary ME, since I sunk the eight ball, but credit must be given to CW1 for sinking almost all of the other balls.

So, yep, I'll back, and soon as a matter of fact. Heck, if you see me and know who I am, come say hi. Lessons learned : parking isn't as bad as it seems, I look at least 21 to some people, girls can give other girls stains with their stick, and I can still sink an eight ball.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner