Friday, January 27, 2006

One more Six Arms post...TEQUILA!

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

The review of Six Arms is here.

Two of my anonymous coworkers and I went to a quick Friday happy hour. Little did I know what was in store for me.

It was a beautiful Summer afternoon, the way the sun reflected off the CRACK in the table was just magnificient. As I recall, it all started off innocently enough, with a little food, and conversation. Coworker 1 and Coworker2 had their beers and had mine. Pleasant buzz.

Then coworker1 ponders the tequila selection. Next thing ya know, shots are on him and they're ordered. A few "what have I got myself" intos and pleasant Summery thoughts later, the shots arrive and are promptly clinked together, SALUD, and down the hatch.

Then, buzz-ed even more and hiked up to get some pizza, quite good at Hot Mamas, I love that place. So go there, drink tequila, and you'll be happy as a claaaaaam.

Until my next blarring adventure, goodbye.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner