Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Six Arms

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

I've been there several times. Let me tell ya, I think the wait staff there can use six arms because the service is a bit slow and somewhat inattentive.

The drinks depends on what kind of thing you like. They brew lots of their own beer, and there's a WIDE assortment of them to choose from, which is cool. The mixed drinks can use some help, I'd rate them as average.

I almost always drink the "Ruby" which has cranberrys or raspberrys in with the brew, but all you can see is the beer is a redish color and its just a little fruity, it's also light. I like that one.

The food isn't known for it's variety. It's mainly semi-hardy sandwiches. There's a good variety of them though, the same goes for the burgers, good burgers.

Happy hour, at least the early one is 4-6 M-TH, and there is a late night one too. When is it? Not sure, but I will let you guys know soon enough. Good $4 apps and $3 pints. The $3 wells need help. They're not stong, and not much qualifies as a well drink over there.

The crowd is blue collar to white collar, but I'd say mainly in the middle. I'll be back sometime.

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner