Monday, January 23, 2006

How I happened upon Spice

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

The review is here

The truth about that is, one night I was waling towards 5th Ave in belltown from 3rd or 2nd and noticed this really cool place, playing jazz and it looked really cool on the inside. I remembered, or kind of remembered the name and then trie dto find it in the The Stranger. I'd seen it several times in ads and therefore, remained fresh in my mind.

I googled it, and from what I saw, it was the place I remembered. THEN, I'm driving down 5th, I see it, and hold onto your saefty harness - it's not the same place! For those of you that were using your safety harness - good work team, you're not on the ground, and for those who are on the ground now, remember next time, safety first.

The rest is history. I summed it up on a couple of posts here. Who's of thought someplace I didn't know I was going to would be good, and it I think it's good, Tom has to be at least neutral - that's for you buddy.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner