Monday, January 23, 2006

Spice

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Ok, so I hit up Spice. When I got there, the first thing I noticed was the lighting, or shall I say mood lighting...yeah, baby (think Austin Powers....yeah baby huhu yeah!) Next, the seating, a good mix of tables with seating and some seating by itself, lounge style. I was on the Bar and Lounge side. Evidently, there's a restaurant side, but this is the Seattle BAR blog. At ease.

The music was loungey, modern, kind of technoy, but nothing so bad that I couldn't handle. I order 4 appetizers and three drinks for under $40. Late happy hour starts at 10, so bottoms up. I ingested potstickers, Indian flat bread (chipotle), Chicken Satay and somekind of pork purses. It was all tasty.

The Bud Light bottles were cold and then wine was at least average. I would tell you the exact name of the wine, but I don't have a menu in front on me, and their website is down. It was a white wine though, so just ask for the sweet white wine. It wasn't listed on the menu anyway.

The DJ (every Friday night) was good, mostly Salsa music with some other Latin flavors thrown in as well. Very good.

I'll go back during the usual Jazz night at some point. The prices are good, that's the best part. It can be considered a little TOO modern for some, but hey, that's why there's 1,000,000 bars in Seattle.

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner