Wednesday, January 25, 2006

An unfortunate "jerk" chicken experience - Six Arms

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

The review of Six Arms is here.

The lunch started off as any other. I had some news I wanted to tell a good friend of mine. I remember it was around election time, so we had a good banter about the candidates, etc. My c0-luncher was an old buddy I'd met a fews years ago at my first apartment and we've been friends ever since

I ordered the jerk chicken. All I can say is it must have been made by a jerk because one of the three pieces was undercooked. That sucked. The supposed free piece of chicken was barely cooked enough and tiny. He said it would be on the house, and when the bill came, guess what was on the bill? My damn chicken, thanks now to two jerks, the one who cooked it and the one who tallied the bill. CARP.

I have been back there, but it's rating is slipping according to this Seattle Bar Blogger. Don't worry my friends, you know there's plenty of great Seattle happy hours to hit up, just keep reading here.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner