Monday, January 16, 2006

Another late September outing with Tom to a few Seattle bars

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

It was three bars, and I think some poker and stuff, and blog worthy.

The occasion was Tom and I celebrating my 27th birthday, back in September. I make the usual drive down to Tom's place, chill for a bit, then head out to start the night at People's Pub. It's the usual great thing, Brats and Strongbow and a little extra liquor thanks to Tom.

Ok, so next, we're out one door, walk a block down to Old Town Ale House. There, we consume another couple of pitchers of Strongbow and a giant plate of fries, and now I'm for all intensive purposes, drunk and thoroughly blarring.

Next! Out that door and literally into the next door down, Hatty's Hat, which I've never been all the fond of. Alcohol clouds one's judgment, therefore Hatty's Hat. I mean, I've never seen anyone named hatty OR their silly hat. In we went and Tom orders light Czech beer. It wasn't all that good, but again, judgment clouded, or after half a pitcher of that stuff, drowned.

Now, the rest I have to try my best to piece back together. I THINK we went over to The Old Peculiar, where one buzzed and one drunk guy drank lightly and threw darts, and then headed down to Denny's. Do they serve CHILIdogs?!!

That's the bday story folks, who knows what the 28th bday will bring.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner