Monday, January 16, 2006

An experience at Leilani Lanes Tiki Lounge

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

The Leilani Lanes Tiki Lounge review is here

So, way before the days of this Seattle Bar Blog, I found myself with a friend at the lounge, during happy hour and there was a set of Karaoke going on.

So as I go to get the first round of drinks, I hear the start of "I can't help falling in love with you", by the king. I turn around and it's some old drunk bastard with faded clothes, nasty hair and an hat that looks like king kong ate it and spit and back up; but I digress.

So I walk back with the drinks and the karaoke-er is staring right at us singing this love song, um, I thought to myself, "self...I feel uncomfortable".

We had a second round (from what I can remember), I did a couple of card tricks, and we headed out. And so it has been blogged, another Seattle bar experience.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner