Monday, January 16, 2006

The Red Door

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

So I was sitting here tonight, recalling places I've been. I haven't been to the Red Door for a while, but I HAVE been there enough times to give a good review.

The menu is decently varied, there's a full bar and the have Strongbow, ah...good. The service can be a little slow, but lets work backwards so you know when to go for the best service. After 12am, forget it - virtual frat/sorotity party, it's hard enough just to get a drink, or for the bartender to hear you. If you get there no later than 8, a table would be slim pickings, but you can still hear yourself and get food before all hell breaks loose. Get there at 6, and your set, oh and if your there for lunch, no problem. Good food and decent drinks.

Really, I think most people go there to be around people. If you don't like to be around people, then don't go. But, hey if you like the crowd then you'll have a blast. Now for an important detail - this place can be a meat market a lot of the time. But, at the same time, the girls aren't exactly looking the other way. In the Summer - chrimeny it's a single's bar all the way. Let me tell ya, I'm glad I'm not out there shopping right now, it really gets to be a zoo.

So, get out there, talk, meet people, but just know what to expect at this place, you know what I mean. There are some nice people there too. Or, just get down there with a friend, have a burger and a beer and relax.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is this sorotity you speak of?

Keep the reviews coming, I enjoy reading them.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger blogblog said...

Hello samantha.

The sorotity I speak of is an assortment of various groups of girls who would probably like a good time more than a good beer.

The sorority on the other hand would enjoy both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner