Friday, January 27, 2006

Latest experience at Six Arms

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

The review of Six Arms is here.

This visit was to try the new happy hour. Noticed I didn't say improved. The new part is the $3.00 wells. So, I was all excited, a little buzz for a little money. I've learned over time to ask before you buy, if you want a happy hour price. So I ask what exactly is their $3 well. It's one shot mixed with one thing.

Ok, I say to myself, a lemon drop - that's flavor and a shot - I get a blatant "no", next I try a cape code - and the answer is yes, but since it has "juice" in it, that would be 75 cents extra. Huh. That's not a innocent, curious "huh", that's a what the heck you stupid people, what the heck is going on damn it kind of huh!

So, I say, what CAN I get (keeping other thoughts to myself) ? She says something like vodka and citrus tonic, she could have just said vodka tonic, talk about a tasteless drink. So, next time I'll stick to the $3 pint of Ruby, which is what I had second. My company had fun, although there was one berr that guest no.1 wasn't fond of at all - it looked like dirt, and from his expression (facial and audible) it must have tasted like it too.

I'll probably go back for a pint or two sometime, and the happy hour food is all $4, as you will soon see in my overall review.

I'd say a sub decent happy hour, compared to other Seattle locations.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner