Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patrick's Day in Seattle

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

You're in Seattle, and you're wondering about St. Patrick's day, right?

Don't forget to visit the new project, SeattleBarBlog.com

First off, let me guide you to some Irish/Irish friendly places that I've reviewed:
1. The Old Peculiar
2. Clever Dunne's
3. The People's Pub
4. The Lock and Keel

Other places I've reviewed and are top picks to enjoy this evening out are:
1. Nectar Lounge
2. The Triangle Lounge
3. The Red Door
4. The Matador
5. Jillian's

Or, you can surf me blarg and find something to your liking.

Remember, you want to wake up alive tomorrow, so please DRINK IN MODERATION.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner