Friday, January 06, 2006

The People's Pub

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

If you like German food - go, enough said.

I ALWAYS get the Brats x 2 with Strongbow apple cider. The Happy Hours specials change daily. It's a decent happy hour, but that's not why I go. It's a great pub with a great atmosphere, especially in the rear.

Speaking of the rear, that reminds me - there's also a front part, away from the bar, a little quieter so depending on your crowd, or yourself, you can have a slightly more subdued experience if need be.

There's also a decent assortment of board games, including chess, and yes I've played chess there. There's a juke box too, decent as well. Go there and go again.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner