Friday, February 10, 2006

The Triangle Lounge

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

First off, this Seattle Happy Hour is M-F 3-6pm, and Wednesday 3pm-12am. I've heard a rumor of a late nite happy hour, but since I have not confirmed it, I'm not going to speculate.

The happy hour food is a good smattering, and I got away with wings and a beer for under $7, that's what I'm talking about!

The BAR side gets really busy at night, and redefines busy on the warm night, even with the outdoor seating. During those warm times, they open the huge window in the front and you can sip your beer, martini, soda, well or what you while taking in the busy street in front of you, or scope out the peeps walking in and out of the taco place across the street. If your anything like me you'll reminisce about the days where a triangle was merely a shape in geometry class, and now is a place where you can get drunk and eat, ah how your life has changed.

The restaurant side is pretty cool too, a good menu, typical Seattle prices, although I've scene higher. The atmosphere is nice too, on the white collar side, but comfortable, so bring a friend or two or three, or just the imaginary friend in your eyebrow. Oh, and before I fly on our of here, don't forget the wings! Until we meet again.

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner