Tuesday, February 07, 2006

An experience at Thai Ku

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Review of Thai Ku is here.

That was different.

What's that? They're having an orgy in the basement? What?
That's right, that's the biggest memory I have of the last time I was there with some folks. There was a seat for me, good. The guy to my right, fellow kickballer was pretty funny, luckily, but the girl to my left (friend of his) laughed at everything and anything. That got old quick.

Guy to my right told a funny story about a Russian friend of his who, lets just say had a certain ailment that with the Russian accent would be "erpes". So, he told the story like this. They were in a class together and the guy was like, dude, you have that! He's like what? Erpes? What is wrong wit these erpes? Iz just erpes, I don't see the big deal of these erpes. Now, I can't get this crap out of my head, thanks.

A guy across from me looked and acted like a guy I knew in HS, high as a kite and kind of weird looking, I thought I left that behind in the 12th grade?

Getting back to mystery girl to my left, I was wondering about her high energy level and high laugh to breathing ratio. I asked her, "how many have you had to drink tonight", to which she replied, "why". Isn't that so typical of a woman? Yes? Thanks. I said, I just go there and didn't know how much drinking had lapsed. Evidently only 2 drinks, but oh yeah she remembered she had "smoked a little" EEhem. Evidently, it "works" for her. Isn't that nice? People of Earth, stop self medicating!

Other choice experts from that night are "camel toe", "do I have a camel toe", "no, you only have half a camel toe", "I want kids", "I just need a donor" "erpes" and "check please!"

Ok, now I never went downstairs to check out this so called orgy, but the word was it was an old opium den with place to lay down and ther was a pile of six people doing something. I did wonder about this and dind't come to any conclusions. I will let you all know what I find, as I'll go back and check it out.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner