Thursday, January 12, 2006

Dragonfish

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Dragonfish is one of my all time favorites. I believe the early happy hour goes until 6 and then again from 10-1am, splendid. They have 4 and 5 dollar drnks, along with 3 and 4 dollar eatin's.

Chicken Satay, Beef Satay, pot stickers, chinese bbq pork, spring rolls, and more. The best part is you can have a couple of drinks, eat a couple of things and then have the lemongrass infused crem brulee. Now, that stuff is goo-ood. I don't know of any other happy hour that has that, let alone, any other restaurant that has as good of a crem brulee, let alone the price.

I've been there several times, and I will be there again. Look for a few stories from this place soon.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner