Friday, January 06, 2006

The Honey Hole

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

For happy hour, I go there at 5:10pm on 1-5-06. Overall, I'd go back. This is based on 2 cape cods ($3 each) which tasted like they had the right balance of vodka and cran, very good. The food was good, although it was supposed to be bread sticks with cheese, it turned out to be a really small pizza w/o tomato sauce, but hey I need some vittles while I eat - $5. There were only drinks specials, which I confirmed with my server.

As for the details, from what I can remember all gin and vodka drinks were $3 each, and the select happy hour drafts were less than that.

The website indicates drink AND food specials. When I got there, there were only drinks specials, strike 1, heck that almost counts as two strikes. The server wasn't very helpful in telling me exactly what was on happy hour prices and mumbled a bit.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner