Monday, June 05, 2006

The NEW SeattleBarBlog

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

The time has come folks...

I'm starting to roll all this info onto my website, SeattleBarBlog.com.

Check it out, it's going to have all the great blogs, reviews and site features without the limitations of blogspot. I am going to add all kinds of search capabilites, with space to add your own reviews and topics, exchanges, etc.

I'm not taking this one down at anytime, but the new one will be MUCH better. It's just a baby right now, with much much more to be added.
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the updates? Are you still The Glen or should we start calling you The Homebody?

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger blogblog said...

While I really didn't want to publish that most recent comment from anonymous I feel I should answer it. I still do the bars, just not updating nearly as much as I used to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner