Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Viceroy

More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Headed out on 3/14/06 - Don't forget to visit the new project, SeattleBarBlog.com

It's a decent happy hour folks...
The hours of happiness are 5pm - 8pm
The days are apparently Everyday
The deals are $3 Well Drinks, and $1 off top shelf
The out of pocket expense is average or slightly below average

Parking is all meters, in addition to a few pay parking lots that can be found within 2-3 blocks.

The Service was slightly better than average, granted it was only a Tuesday night. I wouldn't say they were overly friendly, but then again I have yet to meet a bartender in Belltown who was anything more than stoic.

Food wasn't to be found.

The drink menu sampling includes such drink as Gainsbourg, Devils shore, and Ambrosia, no not the 80's band, but apparently champagne, calvados and brandy over ice.
Champagne such as: Il Mionetto Prosecco, Mont Marcal cava brut rose
Wine assortment of Whites and Reds
Beer such as Bud, High life, and Stella
Again, all are moderatley priced.

The Atmosphere was dark, very dimly lit. I don't mean to say it's gothic or anything like that, its just old school dark, before dark was ruined by goths. I suppose its conducive to mingling since there is a good amount of open style seating, but a little on the small side.

The Restrooms were clean, BUT there was nothing to dry my hands on. No towels, no blower. Also, as I was trying to check myself in the mirror, I really couldn't because they're all kind of bendy and distorted, and no not due to drunkenness. They are the same outside the restroom, but I would prefer something more usable in the bathroom.

The Drinks were decent. I had on Pilsner Urquell and one Tom Collins.

The Smoking area seems to be something I need to include now, although I am PRO the smoking ban. It's easily accessible via a sliding glass door. It's almost a continuation of the place, just outside through a huge window wall. It lets in too much smoke, so there's the downside.

The only recreation is the drinking. There's no pool table or darts, so get ready to mingle, drink, passout, gawk, drink, gawk and drink, call cab.



MYSPACE.COM/SEATTLEBARBLOG:
Don't forget about SeattleBarBlog on myspace!
Add me to your friends on myspace and then you can see when anything is updated on SeattleBarBlog via my myspace bulletins and blogs.

If you don't have a myspace account, sign up is easy. Then simply come back here and click my add to friends link. You'll see alerts to updated and new Seattle happy hours, bar reviews, new Seattle bars, old Seattle bars, and who can forget a good bar story!
More info at my new site, SeattleBarBlog.com

Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Blog Directory


Blog Search Engine

Feed Burner